Tuesday, March 18, 2008

State of Mind

Just to let you know how mental I am (I leave the wife out of this, I'm the crazy one - el loco):
On my honeymoon in South Africa, we did the world's deepest bungee jump (I don't say highest because you go down, not up. Do you say how 'high did you dive?'). This was the Bloukrans Bridge, which is a national highway on the famed Garden Route. (photo by Thomas from our Bokbus group.)

















Another beautiful place we hiked was up a hill in Tsitsikamma National Park, by Storm's River Mouth. (photo by Thomas from our Bokbus group.) That's me taking a photo. The picture does not truly reflect the beauty of the area.









And finally, penguins having a 'good time'. (photo by yours truly.)



















Just proves that nature is good for adventure, beauty, and procreation.

No comments: